Monday, January 20, 2014

Sing it loud. . . .



Do you ever just want to sing at the top of your lungs?  I know I do.  But I refrain, because I am a terrible singer.  Even in the shower.  As a kid, my sister and I used to sing ALL the time.  We'd grab those old 45's stack them up, let them play and sing the old tunes, using the fireplace hearth as a stage.  Oh, those were the days.  Singing, dancing and entertaining ourselves for hours.  Oh, I do love the smell of a record and the smell of an album cover.  I think it had something to do with the plastic.  I miss that smell.  Don't you?! Most of my parents records were from the 60's, including the Beatles, Elvis, The Statler Brothers. They just don't make music like that anymore, do they.  
And I bet if you would admit it. . . .you did something similar, didn't you!


I believe in singing.~Brian Eno

No comments:

Post a Comment