Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It seems like FOREVER since I've posted with a journal entry.  As I said before, I have been busy, busy, busy with my son moving in and with the addition of his dog Oakley and also his cat, it has been quite the change.  

I miss sketching and although I have had a little time this past week to do some, the mojo just wasn't cooperating.  This sketch came to mind while I was watching Zach try to get his dog Oakley to sit the other day.  He has a Siberian Husky and boy are they STUBBORN.  I find it very funny, because Zach is very stubborn himself and it is a test of wills.  But, he has been doing great with his training although at times, Zach has to tell Oakley to sit or come, several times before he realizes that Zach isn't going to give up and so he just gives in and does what he's told. Amusing to watch as Zach has been the same way most of his 18+ years.  Like I've told him, "the chickens have come home to roost."
So, until tomorrow. . . .Happy STUBBORNNESS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment